Brock's Performance Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Testimonials > Testimonials
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Excellent Customer Service!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Wheelie1k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Excellent Customer Service!
    Posted: September/28/2009 at 12:52pm
Brock,
You're unbelievable! I was just telling my wife that I had emails from you and it's SUNDAY!! Holy crap!! I don't know where to start on thanking you for your quick responses to my questions, the quick response to my registration and getting maps to me so fast. There's no one that could beat your customer service. If your goal is to make each customer feel like they were your only customer, you've done it with flying colors. I brag about your exhaust systems to everyone and they love the look and sound and can't believe the performance enhancement that I'm getting. You've got a great product and THE BEST customer service ever. I'm glad I made the choice to go with your products and will promote them continuously. Thank you so much for all of your time and advice. You've got a customer for life.

Ken

The owner of one Bad Ass 07 Gixxer 1000 made from Brocks Performance Products

(Shortmeg Full Race Exhaust, Power Commander, X-TRE)

Thank you!!

Wheelie
BOSSMAN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BOSSMAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/30/2009 at 12:36am
I purchased my Full Alienhead exhaust from Brock's 9/09 and I tell you what it turned night into day for my bike. I have a 03 Busa that was already fast but when I put my Brock's exhuast on my bike feels like it's posessed. Brocks sent me my maps for my modifications within 2days. The customer service is the best i've ever had from any business. Tey are professionals who cares about how their products performs and their customers. If you have a questions or suggestions they are always trying to give you best information possible. I will be a LIFE customer with Brock's Performance and all I can say is THANK YOU Brock's.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/30/2009 at 8:55am
Bossman, thank you for the kind words, we appreciate the feedback, glad to hear that everything is working well for you, if you need anything else or if you have any other questions let us know.
petebusa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote petebusa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/03/2009 at 5:04pm
brocks performance is great. i emailed them for my side winder map on saturday to race sunday, and they took care of me. thanks brock, ej, steve, brian. best technical support ever.
*EJ* View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote *EJ* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/05/2009 at 10:50am

petebusa,

Thank you very much, that's what we are here for. Hope the race went well on Sunday, if you need anything else let us know.

petebusa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote petebusa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/07/2009 at 9:29pm

EJ,

I RAN THE BIKE ALL DAY LONG 20 RUNS, THIS TRACK RENTAL WAS GREAT

STARTED IN THE 9.30S, 9.20S ONE OR TWO 9.1S AT THE END OF THE DAY

I LET A FRIEND ON IT, SECOND PASS EVER ON THE BIKE 9.04 152MPH

AND HES NOT A LITTLE GUY 170LBS WITHOUT THE LEATHERS. THE BIKE IS RUNNING GREAT. RAN OUT OF MR9 EARLY. BOUGHT SOME C12 WORKED GREAT. AND IT LOOKS GOOD WITH THE SIDEWINDER!

AS MUCH AS I CALL YOU GUYS FOR INFO, I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE TIRED OF ME. LOL

*EJ* View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote *EJ* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/08/2009 at 9:23am

petebusa,

Track rental is great, practice, practice, practice.

We never get tired of helping our customers go fast.

tegbusa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote tegbusa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/29/2009 at 11:20pm
I bought an A/H system for my 06 busa last month and the least i can say is that the customer service is Spectacular, at the top of customer service ladder. I had an issue dealing with the o2 sensor being a Euro busa, Brock was always there to help me at any time with valuable info until the issue was solved.

I'll too be a life customer and Thank you for making me go faster.

Please keep it up, it's guys like you who give soul to this sport.
FtCampbellBusa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote FtCampbellBusa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/26/2009 at 8:35pm
Best Customer Service I have ever experienced also. Brock went above and beyond what I would expect from a Company. Never expected to hear from the owner (email) and get the support for a system that I purchased used! Went to the track with their map and ran the best pass ever first time out! Thanks Brock and EJ!
*EJ* View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote *EJ* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/28/2009 at 9:16am

FtCampbellBusa,

thank you, keep going fast.

Post Reply Post Reply