Brock's Performance Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > YOU have questions....WE have answers!! > Information From Brock's Performance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Using Auto tune vs custom map

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ulaseksioglu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Using Auto tune vs custom map
    Posted: March/18/2012 at 9:43am
Bike :zzr 1400 european model 2012,,, green,,, its faster :))
I will take off the secondary flies out, * after I put in the PCV   (*recommandation of steve from brocks!!!)
I would like to know would it be better to put in a Auto tune from dynojet or put a custom map in to pcv

I bought my pipe from brocks the version CTMEG (GOD sent) btw I can only find 97ron (which means 86-87 mon in states) fuel in my country and afraid of detonation in combustion chamber.

(I got a o2 optimizer on the lambda sensor as its a european version for the control of close loop after the installation of pcv)

After the installation of the exhaust system bike is poping around between 4000rpm and 5500rpm in especialy 4th and 5th gear I hope mapping will discontinue this problem also.

Thx for your kind helps, as you write down the rule of thomb in the bike world,  I realy appritiate your dedication...

GOD BLESS Brocks family Clap

second, is the first looser.
Goldwingmann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Goldwingmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/05/2012 at 12:29pm
Plug both of your air return hoses on the bottom of the airbox and your popping will go away immediatelty!

Installed my system last week had some problem, plugged it and viola!

NiNJA
Audie Murphy didn't win the Medal of Honor by following orders!
Goldwingmann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Goldwingmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/10/2012 at 7:48pm
Mistake on my part in my posting...so let me correct it now.

Plug the left intake hose only...as you sit on the bike NOT the right side one like I was instructed in my header instructions!

It smoothed it out very well, but now my idle speed is 1500 rpm and won't come back down.  Other postings have told me it will in time to just be patient...

I cannot adjust the idle speed with the idle speed screw as you should...I backed it way out and had NO effect on the rpm at idle...

So just keep the right side stock on the new 2012 ZX14r.

Ninja
Audie Murphy didn't win the Medal of Honor by following orders!
 Post Reply Post Reply