Brock's Performance Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > YOU have questions....WE have answers!! > Information From Brock's Performance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

zx14 map with ported head?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: zx14 map with ported head?
    Posted: September/13/2011 at 11:35pm
wondering what would be the best race map for my 07 zx14 it has brock sidewinder ,osr ported head and either mr12 or mrx01 for fuel?   any help would be great thanks
tommy2671 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote tommy2671 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/14/2011 at 6:03am
Fill out a map request form...I would take it and have it tuned or put a pc on with self mapping capabilities.I believe most of the maps supplied are for stock motors,once the motor is altered,the maps need altered.
federimau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote federimau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/21/2011 at 9:58pm
tommy I have four maps from Brock (BPP-ZX1408-AH-B-PCV_STREET-MAP1.pvm;BPP-ZX1408-AH-B-PCV_TRACK-NOSEC-MAP1.pvm;BPP-ZX1408-SM-NB-PCV_TRACK-NOSEC-MAP1.pvm;BPP-ZX1408-StreetSmart-ALL-PCV_STREET-NOSEC-MAP1.pvm) but no one have mention of my velocity stacks already installed in my zx 14 2011 (filled in the request form), can you help me? sending some maps with velocity stacks tested, thanks
tommy2671 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Quote tommy2671 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/22/2011 at 6:32am
federmau, I have no maps for the stacks! My best(cheapest) advise to you would be to install a bazzaz zafm or dynojet autotune.Start with the maps you are sent from brock, then when a change is made to the bike these 2 systems will recommend the changes that need to be made to your map!also if not satisfied with the "suggested" changes you can always "manually" change the map yourself! Tommy
 Post Reply Post Reply