Brock's Performance Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > YOU have questions....WE have answers!! > Information From Brock's Performance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i need some mapping help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote alvin.culton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i need some mapping help
    Posted: July/17/2011 at 2:34am

I've got a 2007 zx14 with the brock's Aleinhead, a BMC air filter and a pcIII . The pcIII it set to stock and i need help finding a good street\strip map for my pcIII, can anybody help me ?

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2011 at 3:28pm
Go to our homepage, www.brocksperformance.com, at the top there is a place that says map support, fill out that form completely and submit it and they will email you the maps that you need.
alvin.culton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote alvin.culton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/19/2011 at 7:29pm

already have and my maps are here, thanks a million!

Post Options Post Options   Quote alvin.culton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/20/2011 at 1:59am
can you guys help me out ? i need to know how to get my bike to come alive on the bottom end right out of 1st and on into 2nd. its like it bogs out then comes alive in mid throddle, i guess im looking for quicker throddle responce .
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/20/2011 at 11:20am
Have you removed your secondary butterflies?
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/20/2011 at 11:22am
If not I would do that, you will need to switch the map when you do that also, map support has those maps if they didn't already send them to you last time.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/20/2011 at 11:31am
Removing them gives you about 50 ft/lbs of torque around 3000 RPMs on the 06-07s, it really wakes up the bike, turns that bad boy into a totally new animal.

Post Options Post Options   Quote alvin.culton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/20/2011 at 10:41pm
no i haven't , is it a simple task,and how long will it take to get them out ? where can i find a how to vid on thing like this becuase I'm a hands on guy and I dont like for people to know what's been done to my bike. It's all on a need to know bases and they dont need to know!!!!!!!!!!!Wink
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/21/2011 at 4:35pm
If you go into the private section of the forum, Brock has posted instructions on how to do so. It is a pretty simple process.
 Post Reply Post Reply