Brock's Performance Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Testimonials > Testimonials
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ZX14 Alien Head Exhaust #1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote eliminator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ZX14 Alien Head Exhaust #1
    Posted: October/07/2009 at 4:27pm

I have to admit the Alien head exhaust is an awsome exhaust, I have had the bike to the dragstrip, on 1000 plus KM trips, short jaunts around town, I use my bike alot this year I have 13000KM on the bike all with the Alien Head exhaust and maps. No problems what so ever and everybody loves the sound. I eaven go to work in the morning at 5:30 and no one has complained about the noise now mind you I dont go blasting the throttle that early in the morning.

I am going to be making more purchase from Brock's the coustomer service and quality of producte are the best I had ever seen. Once again Thanks Brock's Performance team.

Kris Shave

Eliminator

*EJ* View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote *EJ* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/07/2009 at 4:56pm

eliminator,

Thank you for the kind words and for choosing Brock's, we are here to make your bike Stupid Fast and answer questions you may have.

Post Reply Post Reply