Congratulations to Our Contest Winner
Name: Danny and Grant Lewis
Motorcycle: Kawasaki ZX-14R (2012)
Brock's Products Installed:
Why My Picture Should Win: This picture of my 2012 ZX-14 in the front “The Green Goblin” and my son’s 2012 ZX-14 in the back “The Hulk” is a true example of what motorcycle riding/racing is all about. We race and ride together, with my wife as our crew chief, as a family. Win or lose (hopefully winning) we always have a great time because we are together. Finally, my picture should win because if not, you will make my son’s bike angry……and you’re not going to like it when its angry!
Brock's Performance is having a photo contest. We want to feature our customer's motorcycles in our on-line store. All submitted entries will be voted on by our staff, and the top five photos will be posted on our Facebook page on Monday, December 3rd. The photo with the most 'Likes' within 24 hours will receive a $200.00 gift card good at BrocksPerformance.com.
- Image must be similar to sample images shown below. Background should be clear of distracting images like people, clutter, etc.
- Bike must be owned by a Brock's Performance customer.
- Please remove license plate prior to taking pictures
- Please include the following information with your email to
- Full name / contact number
- Bike year / make / model
- Brock's Performance products installed
- Why your picture should win.
HOW TO ENTER
- Photographs must be in digital format. Only online entries will be eligible. All digital files must be in JPEG or JPG format, and must be at least 1,000 pixels wide (if a horizontal image) or 1,000 pixels tall (if a vertical image).
- Photographs must have been taken within two (2) years of the date of entry.
- By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original image created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.
- Watermarks are not acceptable.
- All entries must be submitted and received by November 30, 2012 at 11:59:00 p.m. ET.
- E-mail photos to email@example.com.
EXAMPLES OF ACCEPTABLE PHOTO FORMATS
By entering, participants agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Brock's Performance, its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents and representatives, from any and all third party liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the competition (collectively, "Losses"), including without limitation any third party claim for copyright infringement or a violation of an individual’s right to privacy and/or publicity right. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
Each participant in the contest (each a "Participant") is responsible for ensuring that he or she has the right to submit them to the contest per these rules. Once submitted, all photos will become property of Brock's Performance. By submitting your photograph(s), you permit Brock's Performance to use your name in conjunction with the photo(s), and to use your photo(s) to promote Brock's Performance in any and all media. They may be used on the Brock's Performance website, in promotional print materials, and as otherwise deemed appropriate by Brock's Performance.
You agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved with Brock's Performance, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. IN ANY SUCH DISPUTE, PARTICIPANT SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO ANY PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS' FEES, OR ANY DAMAGES OTHER THAN PARTICIPANT'S ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES (IF ANY) ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR INCREASED. The Contest and Brock's Performance website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Brock's Performance is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the photo competition, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submissions to the photo competition, including but not limited to any misprints or typographical errors. Brock's Performance assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Brock's Performance is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer equipment, servers, providers, computer on-line systems, software, or failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, including injury or damage to participant's or to any other person's computer related t or resulting from participating or uploading images or information in the photo contest.
If, for any reason, the photo competition is not capable of completion as planned, including but not limited to, any reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Brock's Performance that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the photo competition, Brock's Performance reserves the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the photo competition.
Tell us what you think of this article by submitting your comments below