- Brock’s Performance Street or Track mapping is available pre-installed to match any Brock’s Performance exhaust system (exhaust purchase verification required).
- Reduced size from PCIII (less than half of the size)
- Optional Autotune system available for automatic custom fuel mapping without a dyno.
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adaptor is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes.
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIII)
- Weight: 9.6 oz.
- Size: 3” x 2.25” x .5”
ZX-14R (2012) Basic Map Descriptions
Street Map: For use on the street using pump gas (any brand/octane – Shell 89 suggested).
Pump Track Map: For use on the drag strip (or hot street use) using pump gas (Shell 89 suggested)
Track Map: For use on the drag strip with using oxygenated fuel (MR9, MR12, MRX01 etc…)