Now offering the 2012 Kawasaki ZX-14R ‘Brock Flash 2’.
The same great Flash as the previous issue, but through further research and development, by both Brock Davidson and Don Guhl, improvements have been made.
- Allows Traction Control Mode to be adjusted/turned off ‘on the fly’.
- Drag Flash Only: Allows the last selected Traction Control Mode to be retained after the bike is shut off, thereby eliminating the need to remember to turn it off before your next pass.
- Street Flash Only: Allows the bike to default to Traction Control Mode 1 after key is turned off.
- Overrides the ‘Safety Mode’ with the flies installed. (Eliminates small peak power loss experienced from removal of the flies.)
- Allows throttle plates to fully open at 3200 RPM in High Power modes with flies installed. (Low Power modes operate normally.)
- Reduces “decel pop”. An additional internal mod was engineered to cut down on what small amount of decel pop remained after installing our PAIR cap.
- Eliminates Internal Fuel Cut for smoother open/shut throttle operation at higher RPMs.
- New modification to allow consistent selection of internal maps located in ECU.
Note: This flash will work with the Euro Spec. ECU with no ill effects on the ABS or O2 sensor function, although we do suggest the addition of Dynojets (O2) Oxygen Optimizer
See product details tab for more information.
Let Brock's Performance re-flash your stock Kawasaki ECU (Engine Control Unit) to our exacting specifications which will complement our Dynojet PCV mapping and exhaust system tuning.
Re-flash consists of (most models):
- Elimination of high speed (300 KPH/186 MPH) limiter
- Increased high RPM limit
- Removal of servo code flash warning (some models)
- Modified ignition timing (some models)
- No fuel table modifications
To order, checkout online and send us your ECU freight prepaid (and insured) to Brock’s Performance, 4064 E. Patterson Rd., Dayton, OH 45430. Please write your order number on the outside of the box.
Please Note: For CLOSED COURSE RACE TRACK USE ONLY! ECU modifications will void your factory warranty. Increased high RPM limits can induce additional strain which could lead to premature engine failure. Please see our Terms and Conditions for additional information:
Brock's Performance Terms and Conditions